Since we are posting emails now....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Build Your Own Arcade Controls message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Arcade 2000 on 2, 2000 at 12:11 AM:

For the record, my email response to you:

> > I just got back to NY and found that you weren't paid yet. That will be
> > rectified next week.
>
> Another lie. You knew that I didn't get paid by your April 19th post on
> Custom Controls board, when you claimed:
> > I will see to it personally in a few days when I get back.

I was replying to the post on the board, that you didn't get your money. I
didn't know until I returned home that it didn't even go out. You
completely missed the continuity. None of that matters, I am taking care of
it, it's just taking longer since I am refunding money all over the place,
as is humanly possible.

> In the April 23rd email you said you'd take care of it that week, but I
> still haven't gotten anything. Did you send it via the same guys you
> supposedly used to ship the alleged cabinets?

No, I didn't send it yet because the money is being pulled in fourteen
different directions. You are a priority, but despite my loan, I have legal
fees until the settlement is paid. Kem got his money, and you will too.
You can email him if you don't believe me.

> I told you in December that you had until the end of January to pay me
back
> and you agreed that that was fair. It's May and you're still lying.

True, and not true. I agreed it was fair, but I am not entirely in control
of the circumstances.

Anyway it's academic, as we both will try to do what we can to do to resolve
this matter as soon as possible.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Build Your Own Arcade Controls message board ] [ FAQ ]