Another Arcade 2000 lie

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Build Your Own Arcade Controls message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bill on 1, 2000 at 11:15 PM:

From Arcade 2000 on April 23, 2000:
> I just got back to NY and found that you weren't paid yet. That will be
> rectified next week.

Another lie. You knew that I didn't get paid by your April 19th post on
Custom Controls board, when you claimed:
> I will see to it personally in a few days when I get back.

On April 23rd email that you'd take care of it that week, but I still haven't
gotten anything. Did you send it via the same guys you supposedly used to
ship the alleged cabinets?

I told you in December that you had until the end of January to pay me back
and you agreed that that was fair. It's May and you're still lying.

Time to escalate (actually, long overdue).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Build Your Own Arcade Controls message board ] [ FAQ ]