Received back one response, inside...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Build Your Own Arcade Controls message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Garv on 2, 2001 at 1:52 PM:

Here's what one of the auctionees told me, I likely won't be ordering one unless it happens to support 800x600.
________________
Hello,
Well, I am very happy with my 27" monitor, although I only use it for my dreamcast and playstation2. I like the way these games look on a monitor and was very happy that they look just as good on the 27" monitor. My 17" monitor does give a slightly sharper image, but it is definately better than a 27" television. I don't know the maximum resolution because I haven't hooked it up to my computer. A few drawbacks are that it doesn't have a cabinet so all
the circuits in the back are exposed and it doesn't have an on/off switch. Considering the price, it was definately worth it for me. Hope that helps.

agarvey@collegeclub.com wrote:

> To member: alinger123
> >From member: agarvey
>
> --------------------
>
> Hello, while looking at an auctioneer's feedback, I discovered that you recently purchased an EYGO 27" from pittbull21. I'm also considering purchasing one of these monitors, and would like to ask for you opinion on the received product. Is the picture quality excellent, much better than a typical 27" TV? Most importantly, have you tested that maximum resolution of the monitor, have you tested it at higher than a resolution 640x480, hopefully 800x600?
>
> Thanks very much!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Build Your Own Arcade Controls message board ] [ FAQ ]