POSSIBLE CHEAP CABS IN PHOENIX

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Build Your Own Arcade Controls message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve on 8, 2001 at 11:39 PM:

: Anybody know where to find cabs in Phoenix?

I was surfing about tonight and I found a couple of interesting bits. First I found this post in one of the ROM newsgroups, not sure how valid it is since it's in the wrong group. If it's not total bull, I'm going to cry cause I just don't have the real estate right now for another cab...

Also check out the classifieds at azrepublic.com do a search for arcade, you'll find a couple of things that might help too.

BEGIN QUOTE FROM NEWSGROUP

From: "MWM"
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.emulators.arcade
Subject: PHOENIX ARIZONA arcade games for sell $100 each

I have four Arcade Games for sale in the Phoenix Arizona area.

$100 each firm.

Super Mario Brothers
Time Warriors
Asteroids Deluxe
Rolling Thunder

Anyone who is interested can give me a call at 623-341-4109

I also have 2 vegas slot machines $500 each

Thanks,

Rob

END QUOTE FROM NEWS GROUP

Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Build Your Own Arcade Controls message board ] [ FAQ ]