Re: More Help

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Build Your Own Arcade Controls message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ron Michallick on 26, 2001 at 8:04 AM:

If your program responds to "hot" keys involving
the ALT or CONTROL key, you should avoid using
the ALT or CONTROL key in your keymap. There will
not be any key jamming or blocking ever. That's
one of the best thing about keyboard encoders.

>...(I found out in nesticle that ALT-R or ALT-A >perhaps also causes the game to exit/reset .. >which are buttons assigned by
>the default mame config and are often pressed >together when playing 2 players in nesticle)..

>Does it really matter what buttons I assign with >a keyboard encoder? Is there going to be any >issue of key jamming?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Build Your Own Arcade Controls message board ] [ FAQ ]