Re: Happ 4-way/8-way joysticks

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Build Your Own Arcade Controls message board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jim Putman on 18, 2000 at 12:22 PM:

> Just a quick question - on Happ joysticks can
>the 4-way actuator still work diagonals?

Yes. I use 2 Happs Super 8 joysticks setup to be in 4-way mode (the smaller cylinder pushes the switches) and I can still get diagonals. In my opinion this is the perfect setup. The diagonals are a little harder to get, but 4 way games work a lot better.

Jim

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Build Your Own Arcade Controls message board ] [ FAQ ]